Whether outdoor or indoor gardening you will always face challenges! Using the sunlight, and soil for growing outside or high pressure sodium lights, and hydroponic systems to grow inside? What do I do?? If you decide to take things indoor! How do you figure out the size of room or space will you need?
Here are a few things to think about!
- What type, and size containers will you be using to grow your plants?
- Determine method of growing you will be using!
- How many plants will you be growing, and what type or strain of plant?
- Do you have the ability to control the environment such as temperature and humidity?
- Ability to control the light source during different stages of growth, harvest, cloning,etc.?